001-2023 Junior Researcher in Eletronics/hardware development ( M/F/D)
GENIUS Integration / Inova-Ria:Almascience - Laboratory Association is an Innovation laboratory and incubator focused on the development and early-stage commercialization of paper and celulose based eletronic devices and engineered materials. We work with brands and tier companies on the national and internacional level to deliver innovation in IOT, Retail, Brand Security, Supply Chain, Health, Agriculture and more.
In close contact with the Academic and the industry associates, and within a multidisciplinary scientific environment, integrated in the Almascience team working in Recovery and Resilience Plan Mobilizing Agendas, the candidate will conduct R&D activities in the field of Electronics/hardware development.
The candidate must have a master´s degree in the areas of Electrical enginner, Electronics, Physics or related fields.
Research field : Enginneering
Education Level: Master Degree or equivalent
Should have expertise in
Analogue Eletronics Design;
Digital/Mixed-Signal Eletronics Design;
Fundamentals of RF implementation and basic building blocks (preference);
Cadence and simulations (preference)
Must also be able to demonstrate
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team in an international environment and to work independently;
- Strong interest in applied research and product oriented activities;
- Excellent communications skills with fluency in english
- The researcher shall be responsible for performing the following tasks;
- Modeling and verification of mixed-signal integrated circuit systems;
- Design analog blocks;
- PCB layout;
- Electrical tests;
- Participation in the dissemination and promotion of the main results.
How to apply
can be made by send your application to GENIUS Website https://www.inova-ria.pt/ or
by sending the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org . Position will be
open until filled and may be cancelled/closed at any time.
1. A letter of motivation (pdf file) on why the candidate would be suitable;
2. Detailed curriculum vitae;
3. Copy of qualification certificates and copy of other relevant supporting documents (pdf file).
1. Copy (or reference) of scientific articles in which the candidate is author and considers most relevant on his/her profissional career;
2. Recommendation letters (pdf file)
The email subject shall only contain the job reference: 001-2023_ Eletronics/hardware development.
Non- discrimination and equal acess policy
GENIUS Integration / Inova-Ria: Almascience actively promotes a non-discrimination and equal access policy, reason for which no candidate can be benefited, prejudiced, or deprived of any duty, namely age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, chronic illness, nationality, ethnic origin or race, religion or political beliefs.
Number of offers available: 1
Company/Institute: Almasience Colab.
Street: Madan Parque - Rua dos Inventores
Where to apply
Contact: Inova-Ria: 234384218