Hardware or Embedded Developer- (m/f) - Ref 02-2022
As an employee of our company, you will collaborate with each department
to create and deploy disruptive products. Come work at a growing company
that offers great benefits with opportunities to moving forward and learn
alongside accomplished leaders. We're seeking an experienced and outstanding
member of staff.
If you have
- A degree in electronics or similar
- Embedded systems knowledge
- Knowledge in C/C++
- Negotiate and contract
- Knowledge design and develop schematics and Pcb in CAD tool (is a plus)
- Working in start-up environment
- Using Agile Methodologies
- Developing hardware and firmware for the best IoT hardware and ultra-low power devices
What We Offer
Remuneration compatible with the experience.
Stability in a growing company.
Eat & Drink
Free coffee and