Software Developer (M/F/D)
GENIUS Integration / Inova-Ria
Inova-Ria - Association of Companies for an Innovation Network in Aveiro is a non-profit organization whose purpose is the creation and consolidation of a cluster in the area of Information Technologies, Communication and Electronics, with special focus on telecommunications, centered in the Aveiro Region.
Inova-Ria is currently looking for a Software Developer, for integration in one of its Associates, from the IT sector, with strong implementation in the area of telecommunications and hardware engineering.
What we are looking for:
Academic background in computer engineering or similar, with good knowledge of algorithms, data structures and how/when they should be applied
- Good knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming Languages (for example Java, C# or others)
- Knowledge of javacript and react/angular
- Knowledge of CSS and HTML
Good knowledge of relational and non-relational databases and designing of efficient data models
Proficiency in designing and implementing REST APIs
- Ability to work with software version control tools (Git or similar)
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of CI/CD processes
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes
How to Apply
Applications can be made through the form available at the top of this page or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Motivation letter;
2. Detailed curriculum vitae;
3. Copy of qualification certificates and other relevant supporting documents
Note: documents should preferably be sent in PDF format.
If the application is made by e-mail, the subject must contain only the following reference: Software Developer Application
Non- discrimination and equal acess policy:
Inova-Ria actively promotes a non-discrimination and equal access policy, reason for which no candidate can be benefited, prejudiced, or deprived of any right or exempted from any duty for reasons such as age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, chronic illness, nationality, ethnic origin or race, religion or political beliefs.
The job opportunity will be open until it is filled and may be cancelled/closed at any time.